Ignite Excellence in Employees and Teams
With Practical Training for Mental Clarity, Social Connection and Inspiration
TLEX offers experiential and fun learning, and integrated frameworks so employees can perform under high complexity and demand with greater collaboration and innovation. TLEX has facilitated trainings and talks to nearly 30,000 employees, with over 200 organizational clients in 30 countries across the globe.
for mental clarity and awareness
who adapt to unique organizational cultures
A proven track record
with leading Fortune 100 companies, Top Business Schools and NGOs
with processes to easily integrate learnings into work-life
The Costs of Disengagement and Stress in the Workplace
annual costs to employers in stress-related health care and missed work
of employees are “not engaged” or “actively disengaged” at work
of workers are emotionally disconnected from their workplaces and are less likely to be productive
*from Gallup report: State of the American workplace
Managing Internal and External Complexity
In an increasingly complex and dynamic world, solving problems through strategy and process alone can leave employees burnt out and disengaged, fragment teams, and create negative workplace cultures. To develop resilient teams and adaptive solutions, employees need tools to understand and manage their most important asset — their own minds.
Investing in minds to transform challenges into opportunities
Successful teams and leaders require mental clarity to process an ongoing flood of information, adaptive thinking to navigate unforeseen challenges, emotional resilience to process stress and uncertainty, and social connection for greater engagement and teamwork.
When employees are engaged and thriving in their overall lives, they are more likely to maintain strong work performance — even during difficult times.
TLEX has customized programs for:
CORPORATE • GOVERNMENT • BUSINESS SCHOOLS • SPORTS
Quotes from Project Sponsors
- TLEX led multiple sessions for our teams, customizing each of them so that each group was able to really understand the material and have fun doing it.Leo LinderCEO at Emerge USA
- This program was beautifully organized, well conducted and truly had the WOW effect on all the participants. We feel a wave of trust, and connectedness amongst the participants right after the course.Rathi MurthyVP, Shared Services at American Express USA
- Stress is a major inhibitor to team work, and we needed a course that would help reduce personal stress while building teamwork. The workshop was just what we needed.Priyan AttygalleCEO, American Express, Saudi Arabia
- Our senior leadership team came in for the first session with varying perceptions & expectations but were unanimous in their appreciation on conclusion of the program.Shantanu PrakashCEO, Educomp Solutions Ltd. India
- This has been an amazing experience. I see a lot of positive change in the people around after doing this program.Maribal AriasaDirector, Human Resource Maersk International, Dubai
- The connectedness and trust of the team has reached a new peak for which I am very grateful. This has resulted in a team driven for results not only for our organization but for each other.Denis PichéDirector Public Works and Government Services, Canada