Ignite Excellence in Employees and Teams
With Practical Training for Mental Clarity, Social Connection and Inspiration
TLEX® offers experiential and fun learning and integrated frameworks so employees can perform under high complexity and demand with greater collaboration and innovation. TLEX® has facilitated trainings and talks to nearly 30,000 employees, with over 200 organizational clients in 30 countries across the globe.
for mental clarity and awareness
who adapt to unique organizational cultures
A proven track record
with leading Fortune 100 companies, Top Business Schools and NGOs
with processes to easily integrate learnings into work-life
The Costs of Disengagement and Stress in the Workplace
annual costs to employers in stress-related health care and missed work
of employees are “not engaged” or “actively disengaged” at work
of workers are emotionally disconnected from their workplaces and are less likely to be productive
*from Gallup report: State of the American workplace
Managing Internal and External Complexity
In an increasingly complex and dynamic world, solving problems through strategy and process alone can leave employees burnt out and disengaged, fragment teams, and create negative workplace cultures. To develop resilient teams and adaptive solutions, employees need tools to understand and manage their most important asset — their own minds.
Investing in minds to transform challenges into opportunities
Successful teams and leaders require mental clarity to process an ongoing flood of information, adaptive thinking to navigate unforeseen challenges, emotional resilience to process stress and uncertainty, and social connection for greater engagement and teamwork.
When employees are engaged and thriving in their overall lives, they are more likely to maintain strong work performance — even during difficult times.
- Selbstmanagement für effektiveres Arbeiten
- Team-Building, um Verbundenheit zu fördern
- Visionen für größeren Zusammenhalt in der Organisation
TLEX® has customized programs for:
CORPORATE • GOVERNMENT • BUSINESS SCHOOLS • SPORTS
Quotes from Project Sponsors
- This was the best intervention that we had in the last 10 years. It has truly inspired our employees. Already a distinct shift to more responsibilty and committment has happened in the organisation.CEO, Makro Mediendienst, Germany
- The coaching sessions and workshops with TLEX had a huge positive impact on the team. We began the year with uncertainty, with changes in the team and working in silos. We are now working closely together, there’s collaboration, team spirit and a shared vision. Most of all, there’s understanding and willingness to work together as a team.Project Manager, Supercell Finland
- TLEX led multiple sessions for our teams, customizing each of them so that each group was able to really understand the material and have fun doing it.CEO at Emerge USA
- This program was beautifully organized, well conducted and truly had the WOW effect on all the participants. We feel a wave of trust, and connectedness amongst the participants right after the course.VP, Shared Services at American Express USA
- Stress is a major inhibitor to team work, and we needed a course that would help reduce personal stress while building teamwork. The workshop was just what we needed.CEO, American Express, Saudi Arabia
- Our senior leadership team came in for the first session with varying perceptions & expectations but were unanimous in their appreciation on conclusion of the program.CEO, Educomp Solutions Ltd. India