Led by TLEX CEO Johann Berlin, the TLEX Mind Matters program provides time-tested insights and offers empirically-validated breathing techniques that change the way we feel about, perceive and handle challenges and opportunities.
As a TLEX trainer, Johann strives to strengthen resilience and agility, so leaders and executives can thrive in work and in life.
Sunday, September 17th 1-5pm,
Monday, September 18th 1-5pm
Course fee: $1000
For more information, please contact co-host Nina Schroeder:
Phone: +1 (847) 975-7025
Trainer & Agenda
TLEX Open on the 17th to 18th September 2017 in Chicago
What our participants say
- The workshop has helped to improve the work environment, teamwork and productivity, and reduce stress. Our investment of time has been well worth the returns from the program.Vice President, The World Bank, USA
- This has been an amazing experience. It will definitely influence how I am going to live the rest of my life. I see a lot of positive change in the people around after doing this program.Director, Human Resource Maersk International
- This workshop has changed my perception towards life. It has been enlightening, refreshing and enriching.Financial Controller of Shangri La Hotels, Singapore
- An extraordinary experience, that allows one, to better oneself and take decisions with more clarity.Marketing Manager, General Electric, Germany
- Customer Support Manager, Hewlett-Packard, CroatiaI had to find, that the techniques taught in the TLEX training help us1. to handle high stress better, e.g. in customer support2. to behave better and more sensitive in a multinational environment3. to accept people as they are, no matter how different they are from ourselves.