- Scope of the general terms and conditions
- The following general terms and conditions (GTC) relate to all online offers from TLEX Ltd.
- The GTC are based on Swiss law and shall apply in Switzerland and abroad, provided the parties expressly or tacitly acknowledge them. Amendments and ancillary agreements shall only be effective if agreed in writing by both parties.
- Should a provision of this contract be ineffective or the contract contain a loophole, the legal validity of the remaining provisions remains unaffected. The ineffective provision will then be replaced by a regulation that comes as close as possible to the meaning of the ineffective provision.
- Registration and participation fees
- The registration for a course or coaching is considered binding.
- The participation fees vary depending on the offer and are noted in the offer descriptions. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices are quoted in Swiss francs. They are always valid for one person. The participation fee is payable upon receipt of the invoice.
- After the payment has been received by the organizer, the participants will receive the access data for the respective course or coaching.
III. Conducting coaching and courses
- The organizer reserves the right to change the trainers/coaches if necessary.
- Technical requirements
- It is up to the participants to create the technical conditions necessary for participation in the online events, such as e-mail address and Internet access. Participants are also responsible for the costs of this.
- The organizer on his part undertakes to design his software in such a way that it is compatible with the programs distributed.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility if participation in a course is not possible due to technical problems.
- Cancellation and postponement of courses and coachings
- In case of absence of the trainers/coaches or for other important reasons the organizer can postpone or cancel the events, even after the fees have been paid. The affected participants will then be informed. If possible they will be offered an alternative. If this is not possible, or if the alternative event is rejected by an affected participant, the fee will be refunded. Further claims are excluded.
- If a course or coaching is cancelled, the fee will not be refunded to the participants.
- If a participant wants to withdraw from the registration, he should inform the organizer by e-mail. The following cancellation fees apply:
50% for cancellation up to 30 days before the start of the event
100% in case of cancellation 29 – 0 days before the event
- Information in the courses is provided by the organizer or the trainers to the best of their knowledge and belief. The organizer is liable for any errors in the information, documents or data carriers in case of intent or negligence. In these cases, the organizer is also liable for resulting damages and consequential damages caused by defects.
VII. Confidentiality and Data Protection
- The participants expressly undertake to treat all passwords and access data received as confidential and to keep them inaccessible to third parties.
- The organizer undertakes to comply with the principles of data protection law, in particular not to pass on or sell data to third parties. The organizer stores information such as the participants’ home or e-mail addresses and websites in order to send information about further events at a later date.
- The participants undertake to keep their access data safe so that they do not fall into the hands of unauthorized third parties.
- The participants and the organizer commit themselves to follow the principles of copyright law.
- The reproduction of the learning materials is not permitted. Their contents may not be disclosed to third parties.
- Applicable law / Place of jurisdiction
- Swiss law applies. The place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from these terms and conditions is the registered office of the organizer.