Develop your full potential with TLEX®: Learn how to handle uncertainty, complexity, multiple demands, challenging relationships to colleagues and clients and high stress with ease, focus, relaxedness and full confidence.
TLEX® stands for Transformational Leadership for Excellence and offers trainings for the development of self-management qualities, so-called soft skills, which are much needed in times of high demand and stress. Self-Management is the foundation for good and successful leadership and team development.
We offer our TLEX® trainings for CEOs and senior managers in many places around the world. By clicking on the course you are interested in, you will be redirected to more detailed information about the seminar.
TLEX® Trainings work on 3 levels:
This stress management training offered by TLEX® gives you practical tips to identify your stress factors, offers exercises and techniques on how to handle and reduce them, and gives you step-by-step explanations of how to integrate the new knowledge in your everyday life.
A set of breathing techniques put together by TLEX® helps to relieve deep-seated stress, prevent burn-out and start the day with more energy and joy.
A personality check allows you to better understand your own as well as other’s reaction to stress and how to successfully deal with it.
On top of that, the training provides you with the opportunity to step back and see your life from a bird’s eye view, effectively plan necessary changes and increase quality time for work and personal life.
Trainer & Agenda
TLEX Open on the 27th to 28th May, 2017
What our participants say
- This has been an amazing experience. It will definitely influence how I am going to live the rest of my life. I see a lot of positive change in the people around after doing this program.Director, Human Resource Maersk International
- An extraordinary experience, that allows one, to better oneself and take decisions with more clarity.Marketing Manager, General Electric, Germany
- Customer Support Manager, Hewlett-Packard, CroatiaI had to find, that the techniques taught in the TLEX training help us1. to handle high stress better, e.g. in customer support2. to behave better and more sensitive in a multinational environment3. to accept people as they are, no matter how different they are from ourselves.
- This workshop has changed my perception towards life. It has been enlightening, refreshing and enriching.Financial Controller of Shangri La Hotels, Singapore
- The workshop has helped to improve the work environment, teamwork and productivity, and reduce stress. Our investment of time has been well worth the returns from the program.Vice President, The World Bank, USA