Mind Matters for Agility and Resilience
Today’s world is complex, demanding and constantly changing. The possibility of rapid change and communication not only opens up new opportunities, but also leads to higher performance demands and a growing workload. Information and communication technologies allow the overcoming of spatial separation, resulting in accessibility around the clock and in every location.
What can be done when high potential individuals need to continue to perform at top speed and under challenging, ever-changing circumstances? How can they uphold a high level of performance and at the same time stay calm, relaxed and focused?
The TLEX Mind Matters for Agility and Resilience program includes self-management and mind-management. At the heart of the program are hands-on exercises on mind-management, a set of relaxation techniques and breathing exercises as well as the trademarked SKY technique.
- Increased Resilience: Staying calm, relaxed and focused in challenging situations.
- Heightened Agility: Being able to keep moving and performing while stepping back to identify dynamic needs and opportunities during times of complexity and change.
Mind Management for High Performance and Wellbeing in Sophia, Bulgaria – 18th-20th February 2019
For more info please send an email to email@example.com or call +359 893 062 412
Mind Management for High Performance and Wellbeing in Milano, Italy – 2nd-3rd March 2019
For more info please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 39 348 09 10 552
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
What our participants say
- This has been an amazing experience. It will definitely influence how I am going to live the rest of my life. I see a lot of positive change in the people around after doing this program.Director, Human Resource Maersk International
- The workshop has helped to improve the work environment, teamwork and productivity, and reduce stress. Our investment of time has been well worth the returns from the program.Vice President, The World Bank, USA
- An extraordinary experience, that allows one, to better oneself and take decisions with more clarity.Marketing Manager, General Electric, Germany
- This workshop has changed my perception towards life. It has been enlightening, refreshing and enriching.Financial Controller of Shangri La Hotels, Singapore
- Customer Support Manager, Hewlett-Packard, CroatiaI had to find, that the techniques taught in the TLEX training help us1. to handle high stress better, e.g. in customer support2. to behave better and more sensitive in a multinational environment3. to accept people as they are, no matter how different they are from ourselves.